Term & Conditions
1. I understand that MNP Training Ltd operate on a pre-pay basis and all sessions must be paid for before completing a session. Bookings will only be confirmed once this is understood.
2. I understand that all pre-paid block courses and packages have a completion date. Outstanding sessions will not be carried over the completion date unless a prior agreement has been made with MNP Training Ltd.
3. I understand that to cancel a session I must contact MNP Training Ltd within 24 hours of our session time. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice to will incur full charge. I understand that cancellations for pre-paid block sessions and packages, which I have already started, will not be refunded unless agreed by MNP Training Ltd.
4. I understand all sessions will last no more than 1 hour unless otherwise stated and will start and finish on time. I also understand that if an instructor is late for any reason they will complete the full session paid for.
5. I understand the results of any training programme cannot be guaranteed and my progress depends on my effort and cooperation in and outside of the sessions. In particular I acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular result is guaranteed by MNP Training Ltd.
6. I understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise. If I sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in the fitness programme I understand that MNP Training Ltd will not be liable to pay compensation except in circumstances where the injury is the direct result of gross negligence.
8. I certify that my answers to the questions outlined on the Pre-Activity Questionnaire form are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform MNP Training of any conditions or changes in my health, now and ongoing, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
9. I understand that in the unlikely event of MNP Training Ltd not being unable to continue my training I am entitled to a full refund of outstanding sessions.
10. I understand that the site is used by multiple people and will adhere to the hygiene, health and safety provided by MNP Training Ltd.